BVSc, MVSc, PhD, Dip Vet Clin Stud, MRCVS, DIP ECVDI
- Director/Founder – Imaging Vets
- Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (ECVDI)
- Member of the Australasian Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (AAVDI).
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA)
- Member of the CT/MRI Society (ACVR Special Interest Society)
- Member of Equine Veterinarians Australia
- Member of the Large Animal Diagnostic Imaging Society
Karon developed her enthusiasm for diagnostic imaging early during her veterinary career as a large animal internist. Since that time, she has pursued both research and clinical expertise in this discipline, and has earned both a Masters Degree and PhD in Diagnostic Imaging. Karon has published over 40 scientific articles. She has represented the profession in many roles, including as President of the Australasian Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging, and been invited to speak at many conferences. Karon was a worthy recipient of the Hungerford Award for her holisitic contribution to research, teaching and clinical scholarship in large and small sonology. She uses the synergisitic nature of routine and advanced diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures to help in the diagnosis and treatment of many complex clinical cases.